Experiment Gone Wrong – final image tweaked

I finally got round to making a few tweaks to this before I resigned it to my finals folder. The eyes had been bothering me, one was bigger than the other, and the tentacles needed a little tidying up and texturing. I also gave it a bit of a slight sepia cast to give the colours a bit of age. I’m much happier with it now.

Advertisements

About Alan Henry Perry
Art for heart's sake...

One Response to Experiment Gone Wrong – final image tweaked

  1. Boris says:

    Love the finished version! 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s