Experiment Gone Wrong WIP 2
March 8, 2010 2 Comments
Using my colour sketch as reference, I started working on a new canvas. I picked a green-purple colour scheme for the background, because I want to give a slightly disturbing dark magic feel to the pic, and I think these colours are just slightly off enough with each other to give the right mood. I’ve added in some smokey, wispy effects, and some particles with custom brushes where the flask will be. I also decided to add in some bookshelves in background to add a bit of depth and perspective for now. I’ll wait until I get everything else into the composition, before I decide whether to keep these or not.